Reflecting on a Year of Growth: A Portrait Photographer's Summary of 2022
2022 is a wrap.
It's been an incredible year for Odette Photo+Art, thanks to you.
I wanted to express my deep appreciation and gratitude for every one of you. Your love, your support, your trust, your five-star reviews, and your referrals mean the world to me.
You inspire me daily to be the best version of myself and pursue my passions with purpose. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with you, photograph you and become friends.
Helping you create timeless heirlooms for your family and document your brands gives me purpose and joy.
Thank you for being part of my journey and helping me build a legacy of positivity and inspiration.
I am so grateful to you, and I hope to be your favorite photographer for years to come.
Odette Photo+Art would not exist without you.
With love and gratitude, I leave you a selection of my favorite portraits of the year.
Reflecting on a Year of Growth and Development as a family and branding photographer.
In 2022, I
- created family heirlooms and documented priceless memories.
- helped business owners successfully brand themselves and their businesses, increasing visibility and attracting new clients.
- photographed the cover of the Risk and Insurance Magazine for their Jan/Feb issue.
- was interviewed twice by Marilyn Solanke Napoleon for the In-finite Light Zone podcast interviews on Inspiration and Legacy.
- started offering high-quality photo albums and wall art to my clients.
- improved my photo restoration skills.
- donated to plant 100+ trees worldwide through my partnership with One Tree Planted.
- read many books about business and self-improvement to provide better service every day.
Some of the highlights of my personal life:
- visited my family after almost three years of not seeing them because of Covid.
- finally photographed Ilen Maria.
- got family photos done!
- traveled to Europe with my best friend. It was the best time of my life, and I need to do it again, with more time!
- met my soul sister Didem in her hometown of Hekelingen, The Netherlands, after nine years of online friendship.
What a great year!
I can't wait to see what 2023 has in store for Odette Photo+Art!
What was the best part of your 2022?
Send me an email to email@example.com and let me know!
Thinking about capturing your memories for 2023? Contact me now to book your portrait session.