Happy New Year 2022!
2021 was a weird year in many ways, but it was also a great year, and I am thankful for it.
It was so full of opportunities and growth that I only feel grateful.
Once again, I had the chance to photograph clients that became friends. How fortunate am I to be welcome into your lives to document you and show you how amazing you are?
Photographed 20+ families and created incredible memories.
Added heirloom photography products that will last a lifetime! They are so dreamy!
- I grew my branding and product photography and worked with more than 70 small businesses. I do believe we rise by lifting others (Robert Ingersoll said it well). Check some of them on my new Instagram account for branding photography and follow along to see our journeys!
- Launched LIMITLESS: a campaign for businesswomen to celebrate women in business and their stories!
- Bought a new baby camera (Canon EOS R6) and a new lens (Canon 50 mm 1.8) to help my clients better.
- Traveled to Tallahassee, FL, and Dallas, TX.
- Planted 100+ trees worldwide through my partnership with One Tree Planted. If you didn't know it, now you know: Odette Photo+Art plants a tree with every purchased portrait! So we can make memories that will last a lifetime, and help the Earth simultaneously!
- Moved to Coral Gables and joined the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce (and love all the businesses I am connecting with)
I am sure there is more, but these are the highlights. Nevertheless, the truth is that it hasn't been easy.
I don't really get days off as I work on improving myself and my business every day, but it's 1000% worthwhile. I get to create family heirlooms and help businesses grow! Knowing that my job is to pour happiness into people's lives makes it all worthwhile.
Anyways, enough photography/business/life talk. Like every year since I started this blog, I look back on my work and select my favorite portraits.
Today, I want to share my top children's portraits of 2021!
Thank you for trusting Odette Photo+Art to document your journey in 2021. This year was by far one of the most interesting and transformative years so far.
Keep tuned for more!
And here it is to 2022: onwards and upwards!
PS- Check my best family portraits of 2021.